Monday, March 16, 2009

Wee 9 - Getting Active

Officially I lost 2.2 this week. I like my scale at home much better since that one tells me I'm 189. Got to go with them though and look at it a another way. Previously as I was losing weight I would look at the previous week's weight and think "I'll never be ___ again." That is the attitude I've been missing this time around. So ahem...."I'll never be 193.6 again!" Officially I'm 191.4.

This week's meeting was about getting active. Since I think I was doing too much before, I'm going to start again and take it slow. This weekend's weather was beautiful. Brad and I went for a miniwalk Saturday and I cleaned for three hours (hey, that's got to count for something right?). Felt great to be outside in the sun. Sunday everyone needed a change of scenery so James went into his "big boy" stroller and sat outside in the sun watching Mommy and Daddy do stuff. I dug out some rose bushes, cleaned out a garden and turned up dirt. Oh and pulled out a nasty bush at the front of my house that I've hated since we've moved in and since James will be crawling and running around outside the last thing I need him to do is run full tilt into a prickle Brair bush. That sucker was in there good and I worked up quite the sweat doing it. Today after James' noon bottle we'll be going for a walk. I cleaned rather than blogged during his morning nap and tonight is aerobics class. I'm looking good so this Saturday when the leader asks if everyone got in some exercise I can confidently and proudly say yes I did!

No comments: