Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 2 - And then....the Weekend

SON OF A BITCH!

I was doing SO GOOD! Stupid weekend. All last week I was looking forward to Monday. Monday is my weigh in day. I was doing well. I was exercising. Staying within point range. Writing everything down so I would know how many flex points I've used. I accumulated 16 activity points. Got up this morning. Got on the scale...and swore. 199.4? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? So I'm ignoring that I ever saw that number again. Ignore that the scale told me I gained 2.8 this week. Tonight is aerobics at the community centre. When I get back from hell tonight, I'll weigh myself again and hopefully see better results.


I shouldn't be too shocked though. I lost my resolve this weekend. Starting Friday night. We go to my parents in a long standing tradition that started with my parents going to my Grandmother's every Friday. We'd have a "goodie". I figured I did well all week. It was -20 with the wind chill. I deserved a hot chocolate. What could it hurt? Forgetting the fact that I don't even LIKE hot chocolate! The night's goodie was a Carmel "Cream" pie. Very sweet. I don't have a sweet tooth. I don't even like the pie. Did I say no, that I didn't want any? Nope. Of course not. I took a piece. Ate most of it. This thing is so sweet it makes my teeth ache. But...food is my addiction and that one little piece of pie started my weekend down ward sprial.
Saturday...hmmm...I can't even remember what I did Saturday. Isn't that sad? Usually I clean. Didn't do that this weekend. But didn't feel like cooking so we ordered pizza. A combo of course. Comes with garlic bread (add cheese please), 20 wings and two pizzas. So my horrible confession. *SIGH* I ate half the loaf of garlic bread. 10 honey garlic wings and three piece of pizza. No wonder I gained weight! Sunday was no better. Usually I'm pretty good breakfast wise. Nope not yesterday. I had two blueberry waffles (I don't really even like waffles!) two slices of cinnomon raisin toast (again, only had it because my husband was having some). Later had two slices of left over pizza for lunch. Hey...behaved myself for dinner...had left over Sheppard's Pie for only 7 points!

Ouch. Glad that is off my chest. Just goes to show me if I am truly serious about 50 pounds by May (um...maybe I should make that June now)...I can't have any days off. Sometimes though if others are eating around me...I can't say no. I want what they got. Especially when it comes to my husband. A possessivness comes over me and I think...well...if I don't have some now...I won't get any at all. Must work on that. Take the "holier than thou" approach where I can look at people and think, god, how can you eat that and complain about your weight? Used to work for me...I have to get that attitude back.

Today starting over. Plan on doing my 30 Day Shred workout (if the teething monster agrees with me). Aerobics class much later and back to journaling. Wish me luck.

Breakfast
1c Multigrain Cheerios 2
Black Coffee

Snack
Yogurt 1

Lunch
1 English Muffin 2
1 lrg Egg 2
1/2 oz Cheese 1.5
SnackFiber One Bar 2

Dinner
Something with bonless skinless chicken
1c 1% Milk 2

No comments: