Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 10 - Blah Blah Blah and the Such

The good news? No Zombie dreams last night. The bad news? I dreamt I was back in high school, with an old friend from elementary school (and part of high school) that I chose not to associate with . And I was TRYING to switch my schedule for a gym class. WTF is THAT about. Bah.

Taking peaks at my weight and my measurements. I've asked Brad to hide the scale on me because hiding it myself is really rather ineffective. I'm pleased with the progress on my waist considering I haven't done much in the way of exercising as of late. I seem more motivated to move when the sun is out. Then again, aren't we all? Oh and how do I say this? My back fat is going away!!! That was the breaking point for me when I was pregnant. Back fat. Ugly, ugly back fat. The kind that your bra cuts into and creates lovely rolls up and down your torso taking away the nice sleek appearance you've worked five long years at to achieve. Yep. 5 years of going to the gym faithfully on my lunch hours and 9 short months to take it away. Why oh why do I have to gain everything in my hips, butt and thighs? Why oh why do you hate me Fat Gods? Oh right. I am woman. Hear me whine.

I think James and I are both bored to tears with sitting in the living room all day. Today we venture out of the house to my parents. I'd love to go for a walk but not sure when it'll actually rain. Tomorrow is supposed to be a better day, warm with no rain. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm dying to get down to the waterfront to walk. The fact that there is a Timothy's Coffee Pub down there is entirely coincidental!

Yesterday I again kicked butt with staying on program. Once again, only two servings of vegetables but got in two servings of milk. Give and take. Plus as an added bonus, I stayed away from the processed foods. That's what kills you in the end you know. I can eat more for less points when I put in the effort and actually make a meat, vegetable and potato than when I throw chicken strips or a frozen pizza in the oven. One is quick and easy but leaves you hungry. One is made with love!

POINTS® Tracker entries
Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Morning
1 cup(s) Multi-Grain Cheerios Plus 2
1 small banana(s) 1.5
1 cup(s) low-fat milk 2
1 cup(s) black coffee 0
Subtotal 5.5

Midday
2 slice(s) whole-wheat bread 2
1 item(s) whole hard-boiled egg(s) 2
100 ml Yoptimal Raspberry Cranberry Yogurt 2
1 serving(s) Sugar Free Peach Iced Tea Mix 0
Subtotal 6


Evening
2c Cavatappi with Cauliflower Sauce 7
1 cup(s) low-fat milk 2
Subtotal 9

Anytime
1 bar(s) Peanut butter bliss 1
1 item(s) Vanilla 1
32 oz water 0
Subtotal 2


Food POINTS values total used 22.5
Food POINTS values remaining 1.5

1 comment:

Carolyn R. Parsons said...

You are doing so well. Back fat sucks for sure..I'm a upper body gainer though...ick.

Anyway keep going..your success is really helping me stay motivated!

Breeze