Friday, March 27, 2009

Week 10 - Small Victory

Yesterday James and I headed to my parents house and I managed to not go way off program at lunch. I was offered either a grilled cheese sandwich (eech!) or a fried egg sandwich. I instead had Tomato soup. I felt bad for asking for something different but I have decided I can't let anything divert me from what I want the most. Mom gave me the entire can of soup to eat and I only ate 1/2 of it.

James is awake already. Must go.

POINTS® Tracker entries
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Morning
1 cup(s) Multi-Grain Cheerios Plus 2
100 ml Yoptimal Yogurt 2
1 cup(s) black coffee 0
Subtotal 4
Midday
1 cup(s) 25% less sodium tomato soup 3
1 serving(s) Crackers 2
8 fl oz Tangerine Strawberry, Prepared 0
Subtotal 5
Evening
4 serving(s) Low Fat Premium Superfries 8
3 Chicken Strips 6
Subtotal 14
Anytime
1 Dad's Oatmeal Cookie 1.5
1 Fiber One Bar 2
Subtotal 3.5
Food POINTS values total used 26.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0


Activity POINTS values earned
0
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Healthy Oils

No comments: