Saturday, March 21, 2009

Week 9 - The Results Blog

YAY ME! Gotta pat yourself on the back every once in a while. At today's weigh in I lost another 2.0 pounds for a weight of 189.4! I am "officially" out of the 190's never to return again. I'm feeling back on track and for the first time like I can do this and quicker than it took the last time. As long as I am able to stick to my schedule and routine, I'll be just fine.

Drinking water certainly helps. I've all but cut out my diet pop intake by drinking a LOT of Crystal Light. The frequent washroom breaks suck (seems like more now than when I was pregnant) but that's just the weight flushing out of my system right? Right.

I'm feeling sore in some of my muscles today. Finally got back into my exercise routine. James' afternoon nap yesterday was just long enough for me to get back to my 30 Day Shred dvd. I haven't done it in roughly a month and I was amazed at the progress I've made in that short time. My stamina was incrediable. I didn't have to stop to catch my breath once. I was able to complete ten pushups (from my knees but sore nonetheless today). Feels good. Again, a succuess that isn't scale focused. Maybe after a couple weeks getting back into the dvd I will attempt progressing on to the next level. Dare I?

Today is Saturday and of course a challenge for me. I plan on making the lasagna that has been in the freezer forever. Not one of my vegetable ones, a premade meat lasagna. Better that than take out right? Uses fewer points and saves money.

Today the house is a mess and I don't feel like cleaning. I'm going to have to find another way to beat the boredom. Besides, the tendonitis in my wrist is bothering me this morning and I certainly can't scrub a toilet and bathtub with a brace on now can I? Shit, I can barely type with this damn thing on!

Happy weekend and Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Carolyn R. Parsons said...

Way to go! I too have a weightloss blog. I'm taking a different approach than you but I'm cheering you on here!

Are you currently using Weightwatchers? I'm using Sparkpeople because it's free.

Come visit me at www.weighlessandweightless.blogspot.com

Breeze

Princess Kimberly said...

Thanks for reading!

Weight Watchers has worked for me in the past so I'm giving it another go around.