Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 6 - THe Results Blog

-1.4 LOST!

All my hard work has paid off. I managed to lose 1.4 pounds this week. I've lost body fat (according to my scale) 34.9% which I'm estatic about...body fat is hard to lose...when I started I was at 37.5%. Of course, before I started I was at 27% body fat...can't dwell.My weight is logged in at 190.8 now. Even though I did good this week...considering the weekend I had...why do I still feel so very discouraged? It feels like I've been stuck in the 190's FOREVER. I can't wait until that second number is an "8". Even though it wasn't that long ago if felt like I was never going to get rid of that "2" in the beginning of my weight I can't celebrate those successes. I know I'm all about telling people to focus on the smaller success, don't focus so much on the scale...IT IS SO FREAKING HARD in practice! In my mind I believe if I get rid of that "9" a "7" and "6" and finally "5" and "4" will be easy sailing. Setting myself up for a downfall?
Stopping to think...maybe I'm not eating enough. I try to leave at least 2 points leftover each day. Maybe not such a good idea. I mean...look how I ate this past weekend and still managed to lose in three short days (let's be honest...Monday was still considered my weekend!). Then I considered "cheating". How easy it would be to go to the drugstore and pick up one of the many diet pills on the market. I've tried it previously...way before I got pregnant...didn't like it. Most have caffeine in them and with my current intake of my beverage of choice, my head just spins to the point it feels like I'm going to pass out. Oh I know! Sitting at my desk at work I was tormented for what seemed like forever about the "spackle" or "paste" that lines the wall of my colon...oddly I feel compelled to try it...if only I could remember what the product was called...;)So once again, it is the weekend. Brad has taken half the day off work so we can attend a funeral...and he's already mentioned we should go for lunch. Party this weekend. I've pulled a shoulder muscle. Wrist is so sore to the point I can't write. Have a good weekend all and happy eating!

No comments: