Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 5 - All in All it's Just Another Notch in the Belt

I was really hoping to get out for a walk today. Stuipd rain. Gah...if it's not snowing, it is raining. Yesterday was beautiful but decided yesterday was laundry day and today would be out in the world day. Bah. James and I are having a lazy day. Neither of us appear to be anxious to do much of anything today. Should be great times getting movtivated later today to get off my ass and hit play on the good ol' dvd.

Speaking of dvd. Yesterday on Ten Mintue Trainer (TMT) was only cardio day so I went back to Jillian for a full 20 minutes rather than just the 10. I think once I'm done with the 30 days of TMT I'm going back to Jillian. I feel like I get a better work out. She's more encouraging and shows what not to do when completing moves. Today I'm sore in places I'm not usually. Now that my knee is better I can do the moves and my endurance is better. Since I paid a lot of money out for TMT I'm going to stick it out for another three weeks.

When I finally was able to get dressed this morning, put on my jeans and belt. Low and behold, another notch down! Whoooo! I am SOOOO tempted to sneak a peak at my measurements. Have resisted up until this point. I already obsess about the scale, I don't need to be obsessing about this too. That is just a step away from what you see in tv movies, I'm putting my poop in a food scale, purging and weighing that and tracking it in a journal. As it is I find myself on my scale at 2:30 in the morning while I'm waiting for a bottle to warm up for James.

Yesterday I ate a LOT...but it was all within point range. It is hard to believe that eating more will help you lose weight. We'll see if it is true on Friday.

Yesterday looked like:

Breakfast
1c Multigrain Cheerios
Yogurt
Black Coffee
Lunch
1 lrg Egg (lots of ketchup)
2 Slices Whole Wheat bread
Dill Pickle
10 baby carrots
1/2 c Calorie Wise Lemon Poppy Seed dressing for dip
1c 1% Milk(was very satisfied feeling after this lunch!)

Dinner
Vegetable Lasagna

Snack
Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Bar

No comments: