Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 6 - Work, Work, Work

Yesterday I got to work hard. James and I went for an hour an a half walk. It was such a nice day and the forecast for the rest of the week was dreary...I took the opportunity to break free from the four walls of my prison.

No rest for the wicked though. Still did the same exercise routine when I got home with the addition of a 60 minute yoga workout. God, I hope James' afternoon naps of at least an hour continue. What am I going to do when he grows out of that nap. We could do without the morning nap...I'd just write my blog later in the day...that afternoon one right now is my saviour. Which gets me thinking about a second baby. Obviously WAY to early for actual planning or even deciding if there will be one or not. However...right now it is easy for me. Having just one I can do a lot of things a mother of two (or 4 !) can do. But a friend is proving to me you can produce big weight loss numbers without exercise. So PROUD and I'll admit...a little jealous!
There is no way I'd consider having a second child until I'm close to or at my original weight. IF there is a second time around, the first thing I'm doing at the doctor is requesting a nutritionalist. I am full of regret not being able to maintain only a 35 pound weight gain. If only I had managed that, I wouldn't need to work as hard for as long as I need to.Last night I discovered I have a new food aversion. The night my water broke we went to the hospital and were sent home because contractions hadn't started yet. We hadn't eaten yet so we had the dinner we were planning on having before all hell broke loose. Cabbage rolls. Only 2 points each....and I only managed to eat 1 and a half last night for dinner. God, they turned my stomach. I guess it stirs up memories deep in the brain. Looks like that meal is off the menu for a while...even thinking of them today is making me sick. BLUCH! Interesting how that happens.Today's meal plan same old same old.

Breakfast
1c Multigrain Cheerios
Yogurt
Only 1/2c Coffee...tastes like ass for some reason this morning...which would account for the headache

Lunch
Egg
2 slices Whole Wheat bread
100 calorie Snack pack of Dortios (out of carrots and pickles!)

Snack
Apple w/ cinnomon sugar

Dinner
Chicken w/ Cream of broccoli soup sauce
Broccoli (seamed 5 min with chicken and soup)
1/2c Coucous
1 c 1% Milk

Snack
Craisins

No comments: