Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 8 - Back on Track

Yesterday went amazing. I stayed right within points. I even had 4 left over. But that is okay because for the rest of the week I had gone over several times. I'm still finding it hard to get in all the "requirements" ie servings of vegetables, protein etc.Weight Watchers new guidelines expect you to include two "servings" of oil. Canola, olive, flax that sort of thing. And I just haven't been able to do this. First, I'm NOT wasting my points on a tsp of plain old oil second...that's DISGUSTING! Drizzelled over vegetables or not. BLUCH! I am getting my two servings of dairy. Two glasses of milk yesterday. I love drinking milk...I just HATE drinking my points. Liquids do not fill up and satisfy.Today should go well. I plan on making a Weight Watchers biscotti and Sheppard's Pie for dinner. There is absolutely NO snack food in the house so I may be eating the walls by mid-afternoon. I'm sure there is lots of fiber in drywall though right?!

No comments: