Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 4 - Feeling Discouraged

Yesterday was exhausting. James was a crank pot. I attempted cleaning the bathroom. I feel horrible for having a filthy house and even worse for taking the time to clean when I could be playing with the baby. Plus I did his laundry, our laundry. Entertained James, who did not take a nap. And made dinner. I could have skipped out on my dvd yesterday. Almost did. Instead told the husband he was watching the baby and at 7:30 at night did my "thang".

No rest for the wicked. After was done my 20 minutes of 10 Mintue Trainer (again, wtf is that?) did the dishes and started to sterilize the bottles...old school...in a pot of boiling water. Brad fed James we put him to bed then FINALLY at 10:30 I got a shower. The driveway didn't get shovelled. Don't know if Brad ended up doing it. That's just one more thing I refuse to do. I DO NOT 1. Clean the litter box 2. Take garbage our 3. Shovel any more...did it for the first three years and am now done.Feeling run down and I think a little bit of depression is leaching in. I don't think I'm going to see any movement this week. And I'm not sure why. Normally I'll say that and I'll know the exact reason why the scale either didn't move or went up. I think I've been good this week. No un-recorded snacking. Been doing the exercise thing all week. Maybe it is the water. I do feel a little bloated. Hopefully it is all just in my head and I'll be surprised tomorrow. One pound gone and I'll be a happy girl. Lots and lots of water is in order for today. Plus...I think I'm getting the cold James has.

Breakfast
1c Multigrain Cheerios
Yogurt
Black Coffee

Snack 1/2c Pineapple Chunks

Lunch
2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
Tuna & 1tsp lite Mayo
Dill Pickle
1c 1% Milk

DinnerNo plan for dinner. Crap. This never ends well

No comments: