Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week 10 - The Results Blog

Another successful weigh in! This week I managed to lose 1.2 pounds this week. That means I've now lost a total of 6 pounds since rejoining Weight Watchers 5 weeks ago. Still having mixed emotions about it. I'm happy to obviously be losing. I've lost consistantly for five weeks in a row. Unfortuately with the exception of the first week's disappointing loss of 0.6 my progess is slowing down. However, I still am impatient and was expecting the weight loss to go much quicker than it is.

Okay. Big picture. Since having the baby I've lost a total of 49.8 pounds with only 38.2 ;eft to go. I'm more than half way there. And I've lost that 49.8 pounds in just under 6 months. That has got to be something to be proud of right? I've got the determination to do it. I've got the fight to do it. I just don't have the patience to do it.

This week has been a bad one. I counted all the points I used yesterday. I was good in that we went for a family walk on a Saturday and I earned 3 activity points. Then we had pizza, wings and garlic bread (with cheese!) and I ate like I used to (and used to be able to when I was going to the gym five days a week). I had all but 8 Flex points left (out of 35). No problem. I kept track. I was still looking good. Today I'm tired and getting a cold I do believe. I'm exhausted, sore throat and headachey. Started eating about 2 in the afternoon and I stopped at 6. I'm going to write it all down but doubt I'm going to bother to count the points I just used up. Positive side? Aerobics starts again tomorrow so I'll get out of the house and do some sort of exercise. Bad side? Probably see a gain next Saturday which'll frusturate me all to hell.

I'm just tired. Tired of the colder weather. Tired of my living room. Tired of spending all day cleaning only to have it end up in more of a mess in less than two hours. Tired of the mess in my basement which has now seeped into the one spot I tried to keep clear down there for my laundry. Tired of the mess in the garage. Tired of things falling apart in the house. Tired of having to be the nag. Tired tired tired. One day. Just one day of sleeping in until noon and not feeling guilty about leaving the husband to look after the baby. One day away from the baby and my responsibilities. Tired of being responsible. Somehow managed to forget to pay the gas bill last month. Whoops. Tired of being the one who has to take the initative to figure out our budget and make sure things are paid and one time. TIRED TIRED TIRED.

Huh. Maybe that's why I took a mini break from counting points these past two days. I have too much else to worry about in my head. Did I mention that we're also having to get a new roof? I'm the one putting out the call for quotes? But...I'm no dummy. I made 'em call his cell phone. Ha! Passed of that one!

Anyone got a bag of Dill Pickle Chips? Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: