Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 9 - Good day/Bad day

Yesterday was amazing! I got so much done and accomplished so much, must be the extra push from seeing the sun after what seems like an eternity. Today I have a small migraine and so far today am just concentrating on keeping food down.

Dusted Brad and our bedroom, cleaned the windows so that when I am looking out at the sun I won't see all those icky horrible water marks and dirt from the snow. James and I went on an hour long walk. It was so nice to get out in the realative warmth and sun. He slept through the whole thing. We got home and he played for an hour then had a real nap. Brad got home and we got out asses in gear, went out and got groceries so today eating won't be such a struggle. Then of course was aerobics. I worked the hardest to date there. I was just this huge ball of energy. Felt good. Figures it was the last session for two weeks. Even my eating went well(ish).

Today I woke up with a massive headache. A mild migraine. I got lucky in that James got sleepy at 9:00. We both just woke up from a two hour nap. Figures. On a day even more gorgeous than yesterday I feel like my head is on fire. I'll just open some windows, breathe in the fresh air and let him play on the floor for most of the day. It is hard he doesn't like staying in once place for long and he still isn't able to move about on his own yet.

Yesterday's journal:

Breakfast
1c Multigrain Cheerios
1c 1% Milk
1 Mini Peanut Bliss Bar
Black Coffee

Lunch
1 Mini Peanut Bliss Bar
Raw Cauliflower
Raw Broccoli
Baby Carrots
Flour Tortilla
1/4c Tuna w/lite Mayo

Snack
1 slice Cinnomon Toast
1 Mini Peanut Bliss Bar (man, do I have to cut back on these things!)

Dinner
4 Cinnomon Waffles
1 tbsp Syrup
Yoptimal Yogurt

1 comment:

Princess Kimberly said...

Lesson to self: NEVER EAT SOMETHING UNLESS THE POINT VALUE IS KNOWN!

Just worked out what the waffles are. Let's see...6 points for freaking 2. I had 4. 12 freaking points for 4 waffles. Lesson learned. Need to find a better dinner for 9:00pm when I get back from aerobics. Luckily I'll two weeks to figure it out.