Friday, March 13, 2009

Week 8 - The "Unofficial" Results Blog

The scale was both kind and unkind to me this morning. This will be my last "unofficial" results blog. I get too disappointed when my Weight Watchers result isn't the same as what I see today.

So last Friday's result was 189.0. This week I'm 189.4. Normally I'd be upset (yet understanding of a 0.4 gain) however last Saturday at my meeting I was 193.6 which would mean (as of today anyway) I'm down 4.2 pounds which, obviously is REALLY great! So as you can see the disconnect and my inability to celebrate quite yet. Long rambling story short...no more results blogs on Friday.

I feel good today. I feel optimistic. It may be the sun (now if only the temperature would co-operate). My jeans fit AMAZINGLY! I'm down yet another belt hole. My old lady underwear aren't sliding down my ass because they are too small. They fit over my still ample butt. My picture looks much better (if I do say so myself!) You be the judge:

At some point I am going to have to start exercising again. I'm trying to focus on the eating right now and get that under control first. The computer is unfortunately becoming a distraction as I'd rather check my e-mails and facebook than sweat. It is my new addiction and one I'm going to have to kick and get back into a routine. I think I'll start back with the yoga and go from there. Here's the motivation:

Wish me luck for tomorrow. Those size 8's are still a year away.

1 comment:

Princess Kimberly said...

Picture 1 was taken on January 12.
Picture 2 was taken on March 6.