Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 5 - The Results Blog

*SIGH* Can you say "holding pattern"? I knew you could!

I knew the outcome before I got on the scale this morning. Yes. I gained. I gained 0.4 this week. 0.4. That's like an article of clothing...too bad I was naked...I know, I know...TMI. +0.4 that's like nothing right? So why does it feel like I gained a mountain? I knew after yesterday's indiscressions it wasn't going to be pretty. I am more mad at myself than anything. I worked hard all week. I didn't go into my flex points once in anticipation of going out for dinner tonight. But for alas...0.4 gained. AND I'm still waiting for your know what to start...freaking out just a little bit...I mean, after a year of trying the first time, forgetting a pill now and then the first month back on the pill won't make the magic happen again would it? Nah, this is just normal bloating. Everything is perfectly normal...forget the fact that this EXACT day last year I found out I was pregnant. Nope. Not happening. This was just my monthly gain and 0.4 isn't bad at all.Paranoia aside, let us focus on the positives shall we? Clothes fitting better. Check. Ate more fruit and vegetables this week. Check. Started drinking lots and lots of water again. Check. Energy level is up. Check. So with all these positives, how can I be upset with myself? I'll just have to work twice as hard next week.So tune in next Friday when I FINALLY break out of the 190's. Hey, I've come along way already. I was 204 when I rejoined Weight Watchers in November. Total loss to date of 11.8 pounds. 45.8 pounds since I gave birth. I can't complain about that right? RIGHT. GO ME. Woooooooooooooooooo (the preceeding comment was dripping in sarcasm which doesn't play well in writing).

No comments: