Friday, March 20, 2009

Week 9 - The Weekend Approaches

It's BA-ACK!
Why oh why does the weekend have to come and inturrput my week? Why ye ol'gods of weight loss must there be a weekend? Geez, can you tell I haven't been to work in just over 5 months? I shouldn't let seeing others eat infront of me bother me. Even if Brad were to do Weight Watchers with me, he'd be able to eat a heck of a lot more points than me anyway so he'd still be eating infront of me. This weekend's mini goal is to not use more than 10 flex points. Maybe we'll have the meat lasagna that is in the freezer. Not exactly "good" food however, not as bad as the Taco Bell I am once again craving.

Weight Watcher's meeting is tomorrow. I honestly didn't think it would help but going is helping to keep me more motivated and the losses seem more "official" and "premanent" to me. Before I had James, I couldn't be bothered to keep my lifetime membership up to date because I just couldn't be bothered to get my butt out of bed on a Saturday morning (yes, I realize that I didn't have to go on a Saturday) but now I'm up anyway. And I'm doing this for a specific purpose. To look okay for softball season. To wear a nice dress at Fiona's wedding. To not have to buy an entire new work waredobe for when I go back to work. And most importantly to feel better about myself.

Yesterday was another good food day. Didn't do any activity. I really have to get my butt back into gear with that. Today I will so help me Xenu (don't ask).

Breakfast
1c Multigrain Cheerios
1c 1% Milk
Small Banana
Entire Pot of Coffee (when having more than 3 cups of black coffee, point value becomes 0.5)

Lunch
2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
1/8c Tuna w/lite Mayo
1c Autumn Vegetable Soup

Dinner
2 slices No Name Pepperoni Pizza
1c 1% Milk (yay me! got both servings in today!)
Raw Broccoli
Raw Cauliflower

Snack
1 Yoptimal Yogurt (mmm...probiotics)
1 mini Peanut Butter Bliss bar (I probably should stop buying these)

Total points used 25
No Activity points gained.

No comments: