Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 10 - Mmmmm...Ice Cream!

Dairy Queen. And that's all I have to say about that. Mmmm...Pecan Mudslide. 17 wild and wonderful points of soft serve ice cream, pecans, chocolate fudge and warm gooey caramel. Was it worth my 17 points? YOU BET!

I seriously have got to find a better way of rewarding myself for a good week though. I finally broke out of the 190's and was feeling pretty good about myself. I didn't even feel guilty last night after eating it. I felt oddly satisfied. That one little (okay, maybe not so little) ice cream treat will do me now for another two months. Fortunately ice cream is not one of my weaknesses. I'm giong to gave to really watch myself for the rest of the week obviously but that is one of the great things about Weight Watchers. I can have it and still potentially lose weight. If I do lose weight next Saturday it obviously won't be as big of a loss since I did have the ice cream but once again, I can't stress enough...it was sooo worth it!

I've compared my progess to the first time I joined and lost 40 pounds. I'm right on track. In fact I've lost 0.2 extra pounds in four weeks this time than I did last time. Hopefully I can keep this up. Last time I was the Queen of 0.8, 0.6 and 0.4 losses. Don't have the patience to take 2 yesars to lose this time. I'm going to do this in less than a year. I HAVE to. Failure is NOT an option.

There are no more aerobic classes for another two weeks so James' next nap I've got to get busy. Or, more busy that I already have been. Cleaning the house like a fiend today...much to James' annoyance, I'm not giving him my full attention (as he sits beside me right now whining!).

1 comment:

Carolyn R. Parsons said...

When I go to dq I always had the peanut buster parfait.

Now I just have a hot fudge sundae with peanuts and it's the same thing only smaller but certainly satisfies the craving.

Icecream is my weakness...cannot have it in the house

Breeze