Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 5 - Old Habits Die HARD

I'm at it again. I started out with good intentions on Saturday. Wrote breakfast down...and that's where it ended. We were busy Saturday. Our day to go out and do stuff...but doing it while fitting in to the baby's schedule. He's been getting cranky lately. He'll be 4 months (already!) on Wednesday and he has his schedule set. Lately he's been really cranky at Grandma and Grandpa's house especially when he misses a nap. All that running around and I was HUNGRY...what to have for lunch? Wendy's.

I think I made smart choices at Wendy's. Instead of fries I had the baked potato, no butter, sour cream and chives and the Chicken Grill sandwich. 6 points for the chicken and 7 for the potato. Not much snacking Saturday. Dinner was spaghetti without meatballs. Sunday I snacked on two sweet and salty bars 4 points each and we went to my parents for a turkey dinner...chocolate cake for dessert. Today I'm bloated gah...I HATE being a girl.

Exercise wise today is at home yoga and aerobics class day. I've got to start drinking more water again. I put it off last week. Didn't have any motivation and was very hungry (I'm sure it was all in my head) all weekend (PMSing like crazy mad). I'm just doing the best I can, struggling to keep my head above water, sometimes it feels like a losing battle. I wish our area had a "Mommy and Me" Weight Watchers meeting. Sometimes it is easier knowing you are not alone in your struggle.

Breakfast
1c Multigrain Cheerios
Source Yogurt
Black Coffee

Snack
Nature Valley Sweet and Salty bar

Lunch
Egg English Muffin
1/2 oz Cheese (tip 4 "dice sized" cubes of cheese = 1oz)
Milk
Water

Dinner
1c Left over Spaghetti
1c Milk

Snack Apple

No comments: