Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week 10 - Decide, Commit, Succeed

Why am I doing this?

1. To feel better about myself
2. To be healthy
3. To look better (in my opinion)
4. To not have to buy new clothing
5. To regain my cocky confidence
6. To regain my level of energy


My Goals:

1. To be able to wear my wedding rings again. I am able to squeeze my finger into my engagement ring again. However, don't want to wear it all day yet as I'm sure I won't be able to get it off once it is worn for more than 10 minutes. Can't wear both rings together yet.

2. To get to 182. This is the weight I was the first time I joined Weight Watchers in 2001.

3. To fit into the size 12 pants I have hanging in my closet.

4. To exercise 20 minutes a day.

Yesterday I had a busy day. I've been cleaning the heck out of the house. I've let it go for the past er..year. Time to take the bull by the horns. James was great. Slept long and when he was awake played quietly on the floor while I flitted about.

Food wise. Ugh. I have 3 flex points left until Saturday. Why I let Brad talk me into food I'll never know. We had the rest of the crappy lasagna from Sunday night. It left a lot to be desired. So we had garlic bread. At least he tried to be good and left off the cheese and didn't make half a loaf for each of us as per usual. I have got to get a note book to keep track of his points. I think he's willing to do this with me, just not go to meetings (and pay for it!).

He did really good the last time he joined with me in Toronto. He lost a lot of weight. Got below 300 and promised me he'd never be back over 300 again. We'll get him there if it kills me! Hmmm...forcing him is that like nagging? I hope not! I want to do this for his health not for his looks. I want him to be around for me and James for a long time and with his family history and his current weight, I don't like where we're headed.

Plus...if he's being good, I'm being good. Win win!

Yesterday's journal:

Breakfast
1c Multigrain Cheerios
Small Banana
100 ml Yoptimal Yogurt
Black Coffee

Lunch
2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
1 lrg Egg
100 ml Yoptimal Yogurt

Dinner
Meat Lasagna (pre-made)
Garlic Bread

Snack
Fiber One Bar
1.5 L Crystal Light

Activity
5hrs of house cleaning

Total Used 29
Over +5
Activity 13!

No comments: