Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 7 - A New Beginning

In a galaxy far, far away...I rejoined a Weight Watchers centre on Saturday with a friend. I have mixed feelings about this move. I've been at Weight Watchers for 7 years...lifetime for 5. I know how to follow the program. I know how the program works. Will it really make a difference if I'm doing it at my computer or in a meeting with a bunch of other people doing the same thing.....ah.

I did enjoy the meetings way back when I attended in Toronto. Of course, I absolutely LOVED my leader. She reminded me a lot of my Grandmother. Older lady, short, spunky and full of life. The leader this past Saturday had those qualities as well. Plus, I may learn new tricks at the meeting. We'll see. I've signed up for six months. Six long months. I'm cutting back the exercise to three days a week. I'm going to concentrate instead on eating and get that under control first. Then we'll start the toning.So what does one do the day you sign up for WWers? Go for lunch with friends and then order Little Ceasar's Pizza for dinner of course! Lunch I did go at. I chose wisely and had a Shish Tawook sandwich for 7 points and a Diet Coke. Was quite full after the meal. Got home, had the great pizza debate. I used to order from Pizza Hut and get the Edge Veggie Pizza when I was hard core into wwers. One slice is only 2 points. The pizza itself takes some getting used to. But...you can have the whole pizza for what two slices normally would be. I don't know why we ended up ordering Little Ceasar's instead. Did okay...ish. I recorded everthing and only went 7 points over my daily allotment...I have flex points, so all is okay. Did you know that Crazy Bread is only 2 points per slice? Me neither! WOoo!Today is aerobics class...going weither my friend is ill or not. Foot is down. I have no excuse. Maybe do at home yoga this afternoon, I feel I really need to stretch. We'll see how James is feeling about nap time this afternoon.

No comments: