Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 3 - The Results Blog

With itchy fingers and great anticipation I could NOT wait to put James down for his morning nap. How is it that I end up watching Seasame Street all by myself since he decides to get sleepy just as it is coming on? Odd however, that even though that is his nap time, I don't change the channel. Good thing, if I had, I would have missed R.E.M. singing Shiny Happy Monsters. Ah, gotta love the "Street".

Got on the scale this morning. And...............

-7.2 !!!

I'd like to thank the academy and all those that voted for me. But seriously...Lost 7.2 this week. Weight is now 193.4 and I couldn't be happier! That is my biggest loss ever with while on Weight Watchers. And I'm going to slip into Negative Sally now. Last week I gain 4lbs. So technically I only lost 3lbs. I just hope I can keep this momentum going. Thanks to all my friends who have sent me encouraging messages. It is appreciated. I never thought that writing a blog about my weight loss ramblings would keep me motivated as much as it has, and knowing that people are actually reading my ramblings, does wonders for me so thank you!

Heading into the weekend again. I've got plans to go out with the girls for lunch and a movie. We're having Greek. So like a good girl I've already been on the website and worked out what I plan to eat and the point value. Looks like it'll be Pork Soulvaki on a Pita for 8pts and soup (fries better not pop out of my mouth and I don't like Greek salad). The movies may be more difficult. I love salt. I love buttered movie theater popcorn with ketchup sprinkly. If I do endulge (gotta have fountain pop...mmmmmm....!) I will only get a small popcorn. What's the point of the large? I never finish more than a quater of the bag anyway. That will be my challenge for Saturday. Of course, knowing that some of the girls I will be with have been reading my blog, that will help too. I don't want them to look at me and think I'm a pig and that I have no right complaining about my weight if I scoff down a shitload of food.

Second challenge is Superbowl. I don't get football. It has been explained to be a thousand times over. All I know is it is a bunch of large muscular men running around a field touching each other in tight little white pants (Rrrrrwoar!). Husband has a bunch of food planned. Looking for my box of couscous last night I discovered a bag of President's Choice Chocolate Chunk Decadent cookies...and if course since seeing them, they are all I can focus on...and I don't like cookies! I'll be making ribs (I'm dying for them anyway). I don't know what else he has planned, I plan on letting him watch the baby so I can hide upstairs with my Fiber One Bars and fat free yogurt.
Last night I discovered a new way to exercise. Dance like the only one who is watching you can't tell anyone what you are doing and how silly you look. Cleaned the kitchen, floors and all while dancing and singing to old school New Kids on the Block. James had a great time. He was dancing away in his chair, squealing away at how silly his Mommy is. I've got the jiggle right now so I may as well use it...and my abs are paying for it today! I've got the coolest baby ever. Liked Rick James and 80's music. Excellent. No more having to listen to I've been working on the rail road.

Have a great weekend all!I even plan on getting in a little exercise!

No comments: